The Server 88010 condiment pump's lid threads directly onto the Heinz No. 10 Pour, Store & Pump Jug and other 96-ounce jugs with 110-millimeter openings.The plastic lid creates a tight seal that maintains product freshness.The pump has a stainless steel head that is durable and resists corrosion, and a plastic cylinder.
The pump is designed to dispense thick condiments like ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise, with per-stroke portion adjustable in 1/8-ounce increments up to 1 ounce.The Server 88010 pump can be cleaned in place or disassembled for cleaning in a three-compartment sink.
Product DetailsDispenses thick product like ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, and barbecue sauce
- 1 stroke portions out up to 1 oz. of product in increments of 1/8 oz.
- Compatible with Heinz No. #10 Pour, Store & Pump Jug and other 96 oz. squat jars with 110-mm. openings
- Pump head assembly is constructed of stainless steel, while cylinder is made of plastic
- Black plastic lid creates a tight seal to keep product fresh
- Can be cleaned in place or disassembled for cleanup in 3-compartment sinks
- Overall Dimensions: 4.5 in. dia. x 4 11/16" in. H (Height is measured above the jar)
- NSF certified
BP 110, JUG PUMP, #10, thick product dispenser, pump with stainless steel head assembly fits Heinz Pour Store and Pump Jug with a 110 mm opening, black plastic threaded lid ensures tight fit, black knob only, stroke yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, NSF